Thursday, August 25, 2011

I made it!!

Well I finally made it, after about 8 and a half hours of flying! Saying I'm tired is an understatement! My flight was actually pretty nice though as I met a really sweet boy my age from Algeria (which is next to Morocco) and we ended up chatting pretty much the whole flight, which was nice. Everyone I've met so far has been really nice and really helpful, I hope it keeps up!

I still can't get over British accents even though I've been hearing them all day now! They're quite lovely to tell you the truth. My dorm room is pretty small but manageable, although I brought the wrong things to plug my electronics in so I am in trouble...

No pictures yet but that is only because I fear if I raise my arms any more they will promptly fall off. Definitely plan on taking a stroll through at least Regent's Park tomorrow during my free time and then on Sunday they've planned a trip to Camden Market, which I am super excited for. Expect many pictures.

Currently, I am listening to an adorable Chinese girl lose very badly at ping pong against her British friend. I'm off to get some dinner at the Refectory (caf), check out the bookstore and then we have a floor meeting and a social event planned for us later on tonight. Not that I'll be staying up much past about 9 or 10, then I plan to sleep forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment