Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chocolate and Creepy Stories

So I have just a couple more things to tell you about!

Yesterday me and my friend Danielle decided to head to Westminster to admire Big Ben and the Eye one last time. It was such a good decision! Even though it was freezing cold, we just took some time to stare and appreciate how beautiful of this city this was. We even got to see them both lit up (and even when they were starting to light them up too!) We also took a walk by Westminster Abbey to see St. Margaret's Church, which is absolutely stunning as well. Then we came back to school and got together and tried to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (an adorable British comedy) but there were these idiots (surprising I know) who were all drunk and being SUPER loud and inconsiderate so we could barely hear it. They didn't even get our passive-aggressive hint of turning on the subtitles, but they were dumb so it didn't surprise us. Oh well.

The unbelievable view as you exit Westminster tube station!
Can't believe I hadn't taken this picture til now

Me and Danielle in front of the Eye
I love how the tops of the fence have crowns on them!

Me in front of St. Margaret's Church

The perfect view

If you can believe it, it's even prettier in person

Then today, me, Eve, Danielle, Lizzy and Mariah decided to head to the Chocolate Festival on Southbank and it was an awesome life choice!! The view was beautiful and there were all kinds of free samples and yummy things to try. I got the most delicious hot chocolate everrrr and some amazing chili later on, both which were perfect for the nippy noodles weather. (If you're wondering about the strange phrases I've been using, please do yourself a favor and read the Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging series. You'll thank me.) Anyway, then I went to see The Woman in Black one last time. It was just as much fun as I remembered and if possible, even creepier. I was literally shaking at one point! I love that show and the actors are incredible, and it was a perfect last show to see!



The world is yours.


Now it's off to my room to finish packing and taking down my pictures on my wall :( And then I'm going to hang out with friends one last time before my big travel day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment